"A good, compact book to help you writing text for your web site."
If you have a blog for your friends, a web site for the family pictures, or a list of the latest MP3 readers, it may be too early to read this book.
If you are in a big company with a marketing department and a lot of advertising suppliers, this book is too basics.
However, if you are in a small company, where you have to start being more professional, but without the resources of a big one, this is a good, compact book helping you writing text, which will have more impact on your web pages.
- The difference between the web and the other media (newspapers, revues, etc.).
- Some basic "secrets" about page titles, headings, lists, quotes, etc.
- Some important style hints (writing to the reader, use authentic voice, etc.).
- Other suggestions about how to be persuasive with your text.
- rating Amazon - N/A (0 reviews)
- my rating - 4.0/5.0
- fun factor - 3.5/5.0
- simplicity - 4.5/5.0
- impact - 4.0/5.0